Thursday, November 3, 2011

Criteria to be top model.


Even thought I am from the country that is a home for a magority of top models, i have never cared about them. As most of the designers do, I see them as a good variation of hangers. Althought I know how hard is theirs job and can list some of the good ones, I still dont see models behind the wonderfull work of the designers.
But recently I have descovered one girl who have such an eyecatching look. I guess you could tell why:




Her name is Ashley Smith

  • HEIGHT 174cm / 5'8.5"
  • BUST 81cm / 32" D
  • WAIST 61cm / 24"
  • HIPS 86 cm / 34"
  • SHOES 40 EU / 6.5 UK
  • HAIR Blonde
  • EYES Blue
Is that list above the only criterias for the top model?




 Toothed model, Ashley Smith is just named the face of Diesels latest fragrance, Loverdose. And that's not it: you can find her in any advertising and any magazine arownd the fashion world!

No comments:

Post a Comment