Friday, December 30, 2011

Isharya

Since I already started talking about Jewelry, let me introduce the brand of my latest obsession.




 India is a country of my dreams, fairy tailes and magnificence of culture.
I know I have few loyal readers from india and i would like to send my kind regards to them by this article.

Since 2004, San Francisco-based Radhika and her sister-in-law Gauri in Mumbai have been spreading their brand of intricate necklaces, dangling earrings, rock solid rings and confidence-building bejeweled cuffs through the United Kingdom, the Middle East and now India.

Influenced by their families' culture, and named after their three children (Ishaan, Armaan and Arya), Isharya's jewelry designs are inspired by Indian royalty, an early 20th century Art Nouveau style and their incessant traveling.



"Isharya is a delicious mix of Bollywood glamor and cool Californian style. Think gleaming yellow gold necklaces and Bedouin chandelier earrings in a vibrant spectrum of papaya, turquoise, black and gold -- sure to add a dazzling finishing touch to any outfit," says Net-a-porter.com



 Isharya is a favorite for stylists of American celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Duffy, Eva Longoria-Parker, Hayden Panettiere, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Jessica Szohr, Linda Evangelista, Lucy Liu and Vanessa Williams. 





1 comment: